Sunday, February 21, 2010

Lisa's visit






I had my sister Lisa come this weekend for a visit. We had such a great time just being together. Its always nice to not have anything planned and still have fun. We went shopping for her upcoming trip to Ireland. We cooked and played the Wii and celebrated her birthday. Its really next weekend but since she was here we had her favorite lime cheesecake. Its always hard to have her go back home but I am glad she is close enough to visit. Thanks for coming Lisa it was so much fun! Isn't she so cute and photogenic!

5 comments:

Ryan Cowley said...

Cute layout on your blog! I don't know if you just changed it or if I am just really slow, but I just noticed!

Amy said...

Sisters are truly the best! I don't know what I would do without my sister. Looks like you guys had such fun, I get so excited for other people who love their sisters and are good friends with them. Did you know a lot of other people don't have that with their sisters? Can you imagine? I can't. Sweet post.

Lisa - The WagonMaster said...

Awfully fast on those pictures! Thanks for not posting any blackmail shots of me laughing or eating... :)

Janelle said...

I'm so glad you guys had such a great time - that is so fun to be close enough to see each other often! oh, and tell Lisa I love her hair! :)

Alex and Anna said...

Sounds like such a fun time! I love those times when you can do nothing at all but it is still just fun to be together! I hope you are doing well! i miss you! you should come visit next time you are in Logan