Saturday, January 9, 2010

Gymnastic Meet





Have you ever been to a gymnastics meet? Well I have been to so many I cant even count them all. There is just something about them that I just love. Maybe its the fact that they are very talented and can bend like no one's business! I have always been amazed by the things they are able to do. I was always glad that I went to the USU meets cause there were not very many that supported the sport. (Well nothing like the thousands they got for Basketball.) Well after moving to Oregon I told myself it would be great to support the OSU team. I got my first chance last night at their first meet. I was so blown away by the support they have from so many! There were so many fans there and they even have a gymnastic band!The pictures were taken by my roommate. She did a panoramic shot to show how many came! After watching the meet I could see why they are ranked number 10! They did so awesome through out the meet and came out 1st out of the 3 teams they played. It was great and I am excited to see them again!

4 comments:

junebee said...

I love watching gymnastics. Unfortunately I don't get to go to many meets. I'm jealous! And I can't believe the huge crowd! That's awesome.

Katie W said...

Yeah, a favorite sport of mine too. That's amazing that they have so much support!! I'm glad you could be there.

Ryan Cowley said...

You and gymnastics...I'm surprised it has taken you this long to make it to a meet!

Janelle said...

WOW - I am amazed at how many people were there!! It looks like it was a lot of fun!