Thursday, January 14, 2010

Anniversary already!

I cant believe that today marks 1 year since I have moved to Oregon! The time has sure flown by. This experience has had its ups and downs for sure. The lack of jobs here and maybe everywhere has been really discouraging. I just barely was able to find something not full time but at least something! I am so grateful for that and hope it will work into something full time. I have loved living in this rainy state. There is just something about the rain that calms me. It has been fun to see so many neat things and adventure out. It makes me sad I didn't do that more when I lived in Utah. I have lots I want to do and see this year so I hope I can get it all done! I hope you keep reading and enjoy my adventures as much as I do!

3 comments:

Ryan Cowley said...

Okay! Time to move back now!

Paula said...

I cant believe it's been a year! man time is flying by. Congrats on your new job.. (read on facebook) It sounds perfect. Hope it works out for you! love ya

Katie W said...

A year?!?! Wow--that sure went by fast! I hope this next year is better than the first. :)