Thursday, December 31, 2009

Christmas Time










Well I am finally putting a few pictures up from my trip home. These are thanks to my sister in law. I was so worried about forgetting a gift or my ticket that I forgot my camera! Its hard to blog when your counting on others to give you pictures to share. Anyway my parents moved this year to the canyon basically. They have the best hills for skiing and tubing. The best part is when your cold you just walk in the house and get warm. No more trying to get in the car and get warm so you can go out for one last ride. My brother and his family came up from Salt Lake and we took advantage of the snowy hillside. We had so much fun and I was surprised at how brave the kids were to go down alone. My sister in law had never been tubing and I think she had a good time too. Even being 3 months pregnant down she went:) The other days went fast with family parties and getting things ready for them. I got a sinus infection so my energy level wasn't the best. I would have loved more time to play but next thing I knew it was time to go home. I love coming home and spending time with my family. Maybe next year I can have more time!

2 comments:

REBYRYAN said...

Looks like tons of fun! We so need to get out and go sledding!

Kera said...

beautiful pictures. i love cache valley.