Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Seattle!











We had a great day on Saturday seeing a bunch of things. We went on a ferry and then we were going to go to Pike's market but it was so crowded that I got out of the car and went into the market while Lisa sat in line to turn. I bought these beautiful flowers for 10 dollars! I got back to the car only to find that Lisa had moved 2 car lengths it was crazy busy! We went to this place called the Hiram M. Chitterden Locks and it was really fun to watch. The boats that go out to the ocean have to go through this area that fills up with water to let them in the harbor and lowers them to go out to sea. We got there right when they were ready to go out! It was so pretty and green and tons of flowers. My allergies never appreciate the beauty but I sure did. I have a picture on here of the ivy growing down on the overpasses. I thought that it was really neat to see. I also put a picture of the space needle at sunset in the city. Sorry that you cant see some of the pictures very well. I need my friend Kim to show me how to make pictures bigger!

1 comment:

Lisa - The WagonMaster said...

How many chins is it possible to have in one picture? I think I broke the record...

Anywho, it was great having you here!