Monday, April 27, 2009

Anyone want to tiptoe through the tulips?













I have always loved flowers and I think alot of it comes from amazing grandparents with green thumbs! I have wanted to go to this tulip festival for quite awhile. This was there last week so on my day off me and Trish went. It was breath taking and I was wishing that my grandma could have gone with me. She would have been in heaven! I have never seen so many rows of tulips. They have 40 acres! We of course had to try out all the cutouts they had. It was a great day and the weather cooperated which we were glad. It threatened to rain the whole time but we made it without a drop. I am already excited to go back next year!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

wpw--absolutely beautiful! I've always wanted to see this!

Mark said...

Nice pictures, Ann. Did you go to the same place as Lisa, or is this place closer to where you live?

/mark

Ryan Cowley said...

WOW! That is amazing!

lessdirtydirt said...

Ang you are too wonderful. Your comment had me in tears. I promise if I ever open a bakery you'll work for me and I will call it chewys treats. I love you!

Paula said...

This place is amazing! It made me happy just to look at all the tulips. I love tulips! I wish grandma could have seen that too.She so misses being able to be out working in her garden. You will have to show her your pictures.

Jenn said...

Gorgeous! One day I am totally coming up there to visit!