Thursday, April 30, 2009

Grandpa Glen


Today is my Grandpa Glen's birthday he is 82. He is a great guy and famous for always having a treat when we come to visit. He has a fridge in the garage that he keeps filled with sodas. He is an amazing person when it comes to building things with wood. He made all of the grandkids their fair share of doll houses, barns, rocking horses, cradles, and when I was really young my own play house. He made all of the furniture to go with it and i loved to play in it for hours. He has always been very hard working owning his own farm and the duties that come with it. I am so grateful for the way he raised my dad and the work ethic he showed to his children. He is a great man and I am happy to have him as my grandpa!

1 comment:

Paula said...

Hi Angie
I just wanted to thank you for the chocolate cookbook and the cards. This cookbook is amazing. I just sat here drooling while I looked through it. I'm sure I will be using it a lot! And these cards are so cute! Each one is really special. I didn't know you made these too! You are so talented.
Thanks again...You made my day!
love you
Paula