Monday, May 7, 2012

Early Memorial day

Since I wasn't going to be in Utah for memorial day I thought it would be nice to go visit the graves. So on Sunday afternoon my parents,Denise and I went to a few cemeteries. We went down to the Brigham city one and its really nice but sure is crowded. I love that they planted lilac bushes all around the outside kind of like a gate.
I didn't get a picture of my grandpa Keith's headstone but here is my cousin Shawna's.
I love the picture her husband chose for her it fits perfect. Its a praying woman from Nauvoo. That is her to a tea she was always so spiritual and just loved everything to do with Nauvoo. I sure do miss her and being able to call and just talk. I feel so sad for her kids it can't be easy being without a mom. Thank goodness for our beliefs or it sure would be a sad life for them. I was so glad I was able to go on this road trip. It sure was a long 13 hours of straight driving back home but my car was amazing! I can't wait to go back hopefully for the temple open house!

No comments: