Sunday, May 6, 2012

Baptism and graduation

My niece Maya was baptized on Saturday morning by her dad. It was a tough thing because Denise was also graduating from college the same time. Neither of the events could be moved so we had to split up. We wanted an equal amount to each event. It was really hard to choose which to go to but we finally made our choices. Lisa,Phil and Stacie went to the baptism. My parents and grandma and I went to Denise's graduation. After everything was over we met at my parent's house for a big celebration for them both. I think everyone that partcipated had a good time. The kids were really hyper so we took them on a few walks to try and settle them down.
I was happy to see Denise finally graduate from college. It has been a rough road and she has been back and forth whether to finish or not. I know my parents were really pleased with her. It was a great day just really long it didn't take long to fall asleep!

2 comments:

Paula said...

What a great day! So happy for Denise and Maya! Glad you could share it with them.

Denise said...

Thanks Ang! It was so great to have your support!! I'm glad you were able to make it :)