Monday, December 5, 2011

101 things I know...

A year ago today my cousin Shawna passed from this life free of pain. At her funeral her sister read a list of 101 things she knew. It inspired me to do the same and I wanted to share the list with you. Its very random but I wrote it as soon as I thought it. I encourage you all to make a list too its fun to go back and read. I sure miss her and think of her everyday.

1-god lives
2-god will help us we just have to ask
3-Jesus died for us
4-Jesus bled in Gethsemane for our sins
5-Joseph Smith was a true prophet of god
6-the pioneers had remarkable faith and endured much
7-Death is not the end
8-I hate goodbyes
9-I grow way to close to people
10-My grandparents have taught me by example
11-My grandparents are some of the most amazing people I have known
12-My mother doesn't give herself enough credit
13-My dad is full of ideas and common sense
14-My siblings are all very unique and have many talents
15-I love to sing with my family
16-I make friends for life
17-Money doesn't buy happiness
18-Do what your told to do when your told to do it
19-I love to watch fireworks
20-I am proud to be an American
21-I love the flag and what it stands for
22-I am so honored to know my grandpa's fought for my freedom
23-People die trying to defend our freedom everyday
24-I love being an aunt
25-Marching band was one of the best things of my life
26-My nieces and nephew have brilliant imaginations
27-I love camping
28-Family vacations brought us close as family
29-board games are fun with people that enjoy playing
30-my favorite color has always been red
31-people can damage your soul
32-hymns are powerful messages
33-I love country music
34-Boys will break your heart
35-We go through trials to make us stronger people
36-There is beauty all around when there's love at home
37-I have been deeply hurt by people I love
38-General Conference gives me a spiritual high
39-I love the cemetery and the history you can read about there
40-I love walking with my mom
41-I have disappointed people
42-My love for others is really overwhelming
43-Michael Jackson was an amazing singer and dancer
44-life can be hard
45-cooking calms my soul
46-I am a genuine person
47-crying helps heal people
48-grudges make us weak
49-we are here to be tested
50-pictures are worth a 1000 words
51-debt causes sadness and defeat
52-death is sad if you dont have the gospel
53-coloring is peaceful
54-camping is the best therapy
55-losing weight is overwhelming
56-I hate being fat
57-I hate being judged by others
58-We can only help others so much then they have to help themselves
59-The mountains are breathtaking
60-I hate to hike
61-I love Utah State Aggie Basketball
62-family traditions are the best
63-cooking makes me happy
64-life isn't fair
65-people can be really mean
66-I judge people way to quickly
67-I would do anything to bring someone happiness
68-Satan is real
69-I hate to run
70-I love to watch the ocean waves
71-I might not marry in this life
72-Disneyland is a magical place
73-I love how happy I get when I go to Disneyland
74-I love animals I just can't be around them
75-I hate having allergies
76-Ingrown toenails are the worst
77-I love having smores and stories around the campfire
78-I love to swim but hate deep water
79-Temptations are of the devil
80-I love hot chocolate
81-I love to fall asleep to the sound of rain
82-I love the spirit you feel from music
83-The Mormon Tabernacle Choir sing like Angels
84-I love the peace I feel at the temple
85-we have a living prophet of God who loves us
86-I love my cousins
87-I love to go on walks
88-I love to take drives up the canyon
89-I love Nauvoo and the history there
90-Chicago pizza and hot dogs are the best
91-My aunts and uncles are some of the most amazing people
92-There are always 2 sides to every story
93-I love the smell of a new baby
94-I hate hospitals and needles
95-I have a very tender heart
96-Crying is a good way to cleanse the soul
97-I loved listening to my grandma play the Uke and sing
98-I love elderly people
99-Cancer has taken way to many people in my life
100-you don't know what you have got till its gone
101-You can do anything you put your mind to

No comments: