Friday, March 4, 2011

Flashback Friday


My friend started doing flashback Friday's and I thought it would be fun too! I dug deep into the photo's for this little beauty from 4th or 5th grade.
Do you ever have pictures where the saying "A pictures worth a thousand words" applies? well I do in fact I have too many! This one is priceless because there are so many things that are classic about it. First of all let's not even talk about the huge stain on my shirt! It makes me look like I got in a food fight! Then there's that wonderful bowl haircut! Anyone can have it you just simply find a mixing bowl that fits to the type of cut you want. Put it on your head and cut around the bowl and waala instant haircut. I am not really sure why I am not wearing the same thing as everyone else. Maybe I didn't know it was game day or I didn't want to wear those amazing short shorts! On a good note I was on the volleyball team for the school and we did pretty awesome!

3 comments:

Ryan Cowley said...

LOL! I have to say, if you hadn't pointed out that was a food stain, I would have assumed it was just part of the shirt!

Katie W said...

Ha! I LOVE it!!! It's so much fun to take a blast to the past and hear the story to a picture. Good job! I remember being about that age and thinking we'd never go out of style, but those popular haircuts and clothes, well....good thing they went out of style, huh? :)

jill said...

Hahaha this picture makes me happy :) I think my favorite part of the picture is your super stoked smile. You look genuinely thrilled to be there! Too funny :) I like this "Flashback Friday" idea. I might just have to start implementing it ;)