Saturday, March 20, 2010

Jake and blossoms




Life has been so crazy lately but its a good thing:) I have been working full time and its so nice to have a job I like! This last Monday my roommate and I had the day off so of course we played. She is really good at playing the ukelele and really likes this guy that goes on tour and plays. He got his start on you tube and became popular posting videos there. He recently got to play for the queen of England. He played his Uke and Bette Midler sang so it was quite an honor! He is unbelievable and we could watch him forever. So much talent and he is funny too! Trish got us tickets to see him in Portland. We weren't sure how to get there so we left a bit early. We stopped at the temple to look around and deseret book. Everywhere is so beautiful with it all in bloom I had to take a few shots:)It has been so nice and warm here up in the 60's! I am excited for good weather its rained alot already this year. I am hoping to keep up with my blog but if I get a bit behind I am telling you sorry in advance:)

1 comment:

Katie W said...

Yay Yay Yay!! It's finally spring! Your pictures are gorgeous! So....how was the concert?