Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Thinking...

I am... usually happy

I think... too much.

I know... the gospel is true.

I want... to be married

I have... great friends

I wish... I had a bigger house.

I hate... Seafood

I fear... being alone

I feel... happy that fall is here

I hear... kids playing

I smell... my clean hair

I wonder... what's in store for my future

I regret... a lot of things.

I love... my family!

I always... try and help others

I am not... happy with my weight

I believe... if I stick with my diet i can lose weight!

I don't always...think before i speak

I win... extra points if i excercise!

I lose... my train of thought alot

I never... hurt someone on purpose

I listen... to country music.

I am scared of... big dogs and guns

I read... sometimes

I am happy about...my vacation next month!

If you read this, you're tagged!

2 comments:

Julie said...

Darn it! I'm tagged- JK :) I really like your answers. I think you an I are quite a lot alike! Maybe one of these times I will post something on this blog. I have a good recipe for squash that makes it taste kind of nutty.

lessdirtydirt said...

I SHOULD be a cupcake!! You should be a flower. Because you're pretty and you smell nice.
Eh?