Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Easter Weekend

I had a great Easter weekend! My sister Lisa texted me during the week to ask if she could come visit. I can't believe she even asked of course I wanted her to come! So she came down on Saturday and we went to lunch at this cute sandwich place called sidekicks. We ran a few errands then came home to make a craft. I love making stuff and found this adorable wreath for us. It turned out really cute.



We watched movies and laughed and ate too much and just had a great time. I love my family so much and can't wait to see them all next month. It was so fun to be together!

2 comments:

REBYRYAN said...

Very cute! Glad she got to come visit you!

Paula said...

That's so great you could spend the weekend together. Sisters are the best! Very cute spring wreath!