Monday, June 28, 2010

Alsea Falls


I went camping again this last weekend. I think I am trying to make up for last summer when I didn't go at all! This was such a great spot. It was kind of crazy the first night because the family next to us had a very unhappy child. I dont know why people insist on bringing a sick baby camping but oh well. After they left the next day there was alot of rejoicing:)

I love the sun through the trees can you tell?! I know I had alot of shots of it in the last camping post.

Just another shot to show how incredibly green everything is everywhere you look!

This is on the trail going to the falls

Another cool shot on the trail. There was moss on the trees.

This is Trish up by the falls.

This is me by the falls. I wasn't going to put this in because I dont look the greatest. I thought I better put a few of me in once in awhile to prove I am there:)

This is at the top of the falls. It was really pretty and very scenic. We tried to hike to another falls but the directions they gave us were awful. When we ended up in another campground at someone's site we headed back. Maybe next time we will find it!

3 comments:

Denise said...

HOLY SMOKES!!! What a beautiful camping spot!! I'm so jealous right now! I have been dying to go camping lately!! I'm glad that you are able to go. Looks like you had a wonderful time!! Thanks for sharing your adventures, love the pics! :-)

Katie W said...

Wow--absolutely beautiful!! I'm glad you're able to get out more and find these fun spots to camp in. It looks like a ton of fun!

junebee said...

What a pretty place! I'm jealous! I love how green everything is. How fun to be able to get out and enjoy it.